Trekline Motorsport's coil springs are wound from the highest quality spring material available. They are then stress relieved and shot peened to extend the fatigue life. After manufacturing, the drop coils are powdercoated to offer rust protection and exceptional looks. These lowering springs are guaranteed NOT to sag over time! Coil springs and load tested to ensure the proper height will be achieved once they are installed.
- 1999 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD) -- Classic Body Style ONLY -- V8 Engine ONLY
- 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD) -- Classic Body Style ONLY -- V8 Engine ONLY
- These coils fit V8 models ONLY. If you have another engine size, please see our other listings.
- On some applications, running 1" - 1.5" drop coils will allow for using stock length shocks. For 2" lowering coils we recommend shorter shocks. For 3" drop coils, shorter shocks are usually required.
- Specs for the lowering coils are based on a stock height OEM coil. If your current stock springs have sagged (usually only happens on the older vehicles, it may appear you did not get the full drop amount if you are comparing by measuring your vehicle's current height.
- Does NOT fit models with Torsion Key Front Suspension. Must have Coil Springs
- Does NOT fit 2007 models with the New Body Style - Fits 2007 models with Classic Body Style ONLY
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07