Trekline Motorsport's Rear Lift Blocks provide an excellent way to lift the rear of your vehicle. These lifting blocks not only look great but are incredibly strong and will stand up to the elements. Many companies out there are selling Aluminum lift blocks which will crack and deteriorate over time. Stick with a heavy duty steel block for the superior strength and longevity.
These blocks are 2" thick lift blocks. That means they have an average height of 2 inches thick. The blocks are Tapered so the front measures a little lower and the rear measures a little higher. If your vehicle has a stock block from the factory and you plan to replace it, you will want to use a block that is taller than the stock block by the amount you want to lift the truck. (Ex: If there is a 2" factory block and you want to lift the truck an additional 2", you would need a block measuring 4 inches thick to replace the factory block and still give the lift you want).
These blocks are for trucks with 2.5" wide leaf springs. We do not recommend running them on applications with 3" wide leaf springs.
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C2500
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet K2500
- 1988 - 1998 GMC C2500
- 1988 - 1998 GMC K2500
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C3500
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet K3500
- 1988 - 1998 GMC C3500
- 1988 - 1998 GMC K3500
- Blocks are tapered and measure 2.5" wide (for use with 2.5" wide leaf springs)
- Does NOT include u-bolts. These will need to be purchased separately. If you need u-bolts, be sure to take a look at our ubolts listings
- Longer Rear Shocks Recommended/li>
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98