03 - 20 Dodge Ram 1500 (Mega Cab) / 2500 / 3500 3.5" Fabricated Rear Lift Blocks
Trekline Motorsport's Rear Lift Blocks provide an excellent way to lift the rear of your vehicle. These lifting blocks not only look great but are incredibly strong and will stand up to the elements. Many companies out there are selling Aluminum lift blocks which will crack and deteriorate over time. Stick with a heavy duty steel block for the superior strength and longevity.
These fabricated blocks measures 3.5" thick. The blocks are Flat (Not Tapered) so it measures 3.5 inchs throughout. If your vehicle has a stock block from the factory and you plan to replace it, you will want to use a block that is taller than the stock block by the amount you want to lift the truck. (Ex: If there is a 2" factory block and you want to lift the truck an additional 2", you would need a block measuring 4 inches thick to replace the factory block and still give the lift you want).
These blocks are for trucks with 3" wide leaf springs. We do not recommend running them on applications with a leaf spring width of less than 3 inches. These blocks have an offset pin designed for this vehicle to keep the driveshaft pulled forward.
- 2003 - 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 (Mega Cab ONLY) 2WD / 4WD
- 2003 - 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD / 4WD
- 2003 - 2020 Dodge Ram 3500
- Fits 1500 models with Mega Cab ONLY. Does Not fit Non-Mega Cab 1500 models
- Blocks are Flat and measure 3" wide (for use with 3" wide leaf springs)
- Does NOT include u-bolts. These will need to be purchased separately. If you need u-bolts, be sure to take a look at our ubolts listings
- Longer Rear Shocks Recommended/li>
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20