Trekline Motorsport's Rear Lift Blocks provide an excellent way to lift the rear of your vehicle. These lifting blocks not only look great but are incredibly strong and will stand up to the elements. Many companies out there are selling Aluminum lift blocks which will crack and deteriorate over time. Stick with a heavy duty steel block for the superior strength and longevity.
These fabricated blocks measures 4" thick. That means they have an average height of 4 inches thick. The blocks are Tapered so the front measures a little lower and the rear measures a little higher. If your vehicle has a stock block from the factory and you plan to replace it, you will want to use a block that is taller than the stock block by the amount you want to lift the truck. (Ex: If there is a 2" factory block and you want to lift the truck an additional 2", you would need a block measuring 4 inches thick to replace the factory block and still give the lift you want).
These blocks are for trucks with 2.5" wide leaf springs. We do not recommend running them on applications with 3" wide leaf springs. These blocks come with a welded on bump stop striker plate specifically designed for this application
- 2004 - 2020 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD
- Be sure to verify the thickness of your stock block on the 4WD models. There are different thickness stock blocks so you will need to subtract the stock block height from our lift block height to get the actual amount of rear lift.
- Does NOT fit 2004 Models with Heritage Edition
- Blocks are Tapered and measure 3" wide (for use with 3" wide leaf springs)
- Does NOT include u-bolts. These will need to be purchased separately. If you need u-bolts, be sure to take a look at our ubolts listings
- Longer Rear Shocks Recommended/li>
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20