07 - 22 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 2" Strut Spacer
Trekline Motorsport's Leveling / Lift Strut Spacers provide a quick and easy way to lift the front end of your vehicle. These Lift Spacers are Fabricated from a high grade steel and then coated with a black gloss powdercoat finish for the ultimate protection. This leveling kit is made with Grade 8 hardware as well.
Please Note: The thickness of the spacer will NOT equal the amount of lift the spacers give. That is due to the angle of the suspension system (Struts, control arms, etc...). There is a ratio between the thickness of the spacer and how much lift it provides. That ratio may be different on different applications. If you have any questions regarding this or would like additional clarification, please contact us and we would be happy to explain in more detail.
- 2007 - 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 - 2022 GMC Suburban 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- On Models with the Stamped Steel Upper control arms, it is recommended to run our aftermarket upper control arms when using 2.5" or larger spacers.
- Does NOT fit 2007 Models with the Classic Body Style (99-06 Style)) or 2019+ Silverado TrailBoss and Sierra AT4 Models.
- NOT compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control / MagneRide / Auto-Ride / Air-Bag / Air-Ride / Self-Leveling Suspension Systems.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22