Trekline Motorsport's Lift Coil Spacers are designed to raise up the height on the front end of your vehicle. They can also be used as a leveling kit to level the front and rear of the vehicle or they can be used in conjunction with other components for a full lift kit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thickness of the spacer does not equal the actual lift height. For most spacers, there is a 2:1 ratio between the lift height and spacer thickness. This is due to the angle of the suspension system and components. For example, a 3" lift spacer may only be 1.5" thick. When installed on the vehicle it will product the correct lift height.
- 2019 - 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 (2WD)
- 2019 - 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 (2WD)
- Does NOT fit models with Torsion Bar or Strut Suspension. Fits models with Coil Spring Suspension ONLY.
- Longer Shocks or the use of shock extenders are recommended when running a 2" or larger coil spacer type lift.
- Does NOT fit 2019 models with the Classic Body Style.
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
19, 20, 21, 22