99 - 06 Chevrolet, GMC Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Brake Lines (FRONT)
Trekline Motorsport's Extended Brake Lines are designed to replace the stock rubber lines when lifting the vehicle. These brake lines have the rubber tube wrapped in Stainless steel and then they are coated with a thick nylon coating. All of our brake lines are DOT compliant and meet all of these necessary criteria for use on the road.
These brake lines are used to replace the FRONT brake lines. Lines have been designed and tested for 2WD models. Please verify the length to make sure they will work for your lift. These brake lines measure approximately 36 inches in length.
- 1999 - 2006 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- Lines verified for 2wd models. If running on 4wd models, please verify the end configurations match your vehicle and also that the length listed will work for your application
- Fits 2007 models with Classic Body Style ONLY - Does NOT fit 2007 models with the New body style. See part # 8001402 if you have a new body style 2007
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07