Trekline Motorsport's Lift Coil Spacers are designed to raise up the height on the front end of your vehicle. They can also be used as a leveling kit to level the front and rear of the vehicle or they can be used in conjunction with other components for a full lift kit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thickness of the spacer does not equal the actual lift height. For most spacers, there is a 2:1 ratio between the lift height and spacer thickness. This is due to the angle of the suspension system and components. For example, a 3" lift spacer may only be 1.5" thick. When installed on the vehicle it will product the correct lift height.
- 1988 - 1999 Chevrolet C2500
- 1988 - 1999 Chevrolet C3500
- 1988 - 1999 GMC C2500
- 1988 - 1999 GMC C3500
- Does NOT fit models with Torsion Bar Front Suspension. Fits models with Coil Spring Suspension ONLY.
- Longer Shocks or the use of shock extenders are recommended when running a 2" or larger coil spacer type lift.
- Does NOT fit the older Square body C20 / C30 models. Only fits the newer 88-99 models.
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99