16 - 18 Chevy / GMC Sierra / Silverado (Stamped Steel / Alum Arms) 2in Drop Spindles
Trekline Motorsport's Drop Spindles are the top of the line in the Industry. These lowering spindles are made from a ductile cast steel material. This is the same type of material that is found on OEM vehicle spindles. We utilize a proprietary casting process to deliver a superior part with an clean surface finish. Comes with everything shown in the picture!
These Drop Spindles will lower the front of your vehicle by 2 inches.
- 2016 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Fits models with Stamped Steel or Aluminum Upper Control Arms
- 2016 - 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Fits models with Stamped Steel or Aluminum Upper Control Arms
- Fits models with Stamped Steel (welds going down side) or Aluminum Upper control arms. Does NOT fit models with Cast steel upper arms.
- Fits models with 17" or larger rims. Does NOT fit factory 16" rims
- Hardware kit for the lower ball joint stud is provided to allow using 17" or 18" rims. Rims larger than this will use the factory hardware.
- Fits 2WD, 4WD and AWD models. 4WD and AWD models require trimming the upper ball joint stud for clearance between the stud and the axle boot
2016, 2017, 2018
16, 17, 18