97 - 03 Ford F-150 and 2004 Heritage 1" REAR Lift Shackles w/ Hardware
Trekline Motorsport's Rear Lift Shackles allow for raising up the rear end of your vehicle. All of our shackles come with Rubber encased bushings. These are the same type of bushings found on your OEM shackles. They do not require greasing and do not squeak.
These lift shackles can be used alone or can be used with Lowering kits as well to lift up the rear end some. This allows you to drop the truck with a flip kit and avoid using a C-notch on some vehicles. It does this by raising the rear up and providing additional clearance between the axle and frame.
- 1997 - 2003 Ford F-150 (2WD / 4WD)
- 2004 Ford F-150 - Heritage Edition (2WD / 4WD)
- Works on 2WD or 4WD Applications
- Fits 2004 with Heritage Body Style ONLY - Does NOT fit the new style 2004 models.
- Fits models with 2.5" wide leaf springs. Does NOT fit models with 3" wide leaf springs.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03