07 - 14 Chevrolet Tahoe / Suburban 1500 5" Rear Drop Coils
Trekline Motorsport's coil springs are wound from the highest quality spring material available. They are then stress relieved and shot peened to extend the fatigue life. After manufacturing, the drop coils are powdercoated to offer rust protection and exceptional looks. These lowering springs are guaranteed NOT to sag over time! Coil springs and load tested to ensure the proper height will be achieved once they are installed.
- 2007 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe (2WD / AWD / 4WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- 2007 - 2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- Must use our Trailing Arm Relocator Kit
- Shorter Shocks or the use of shock extenders required.
- If you have Auto-Ride / Air-Ride suspension you will need our air-ride sensor rod kit
- Specs for the lowering coils are based on a stock height OEM coil. If your current stock springs have sagged (usually only happens on the older vehicles, it may appear you did not get the full drop amount if you are comparing by measuring your vehicle's current height.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14