88 - 98 Chevrolet GMC 1500 2WD V6 1" Front Drop Coils
Trekline Motorsport's coil springs are wound from the highest quality spring material available. They are then stress relieved and shot peened to extend the fatigue life. After manufacturing, the drop coils are powdercoated to offer rust protection and exceptional looks. These lowering springs are guaranteed NOT to sag over time! Coil springs and load tested to ensure the proper height will be achieved once they are installed.
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C1500 (2WD) -- V6 Engine ONLY
- 1988 - 1998 GMC C1500 (2WD) -- V6 Engine ONLY
- These coils fit V6 models ONLY. If you have another engine size, please see our other listings.
- On some applications, running 1" - 1.5" drop coils will allow for using stock length shocks. For 2" lowering coils we recommend shorter shocks. For 3" drop coils, shorter shocks are usually required.
- Specs for the lowering coils are based on a stock height OEM coil. If your current stock springs have sagged (usually only happens on the older vehicles, it may appear you did not get the full drop amount if you are comparing by measuring your vehicle's current height.
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98