98-15 Ford Ranger 2WD (SPR Code: 3) 3" Front Drop Coils
Trekline Motorsport's coil springs are wound from the highest quality spring material available. They are then stress relieved and shot peened to extend the fatigue life. After manufacturing, the drop coils are powdercoated to offer rust protection and exceptional looks. These lowering springs are guaranteed NOT to sag over time! Coil springs and load tested to ensure the proper height will be achieved once they are installed.
- 1998 - 2015 Ford Ranger (2WD) -- MUST have SPR Code 3. Please check your vehicle information tag. Usually located on the door jamb. You will look for the FIRST digit only to identify the front coil springs. If it is a D then these will work. If not you will need to use one of our other sets of springs.
- MUST have SPR Code 3. Please check your vehicle information tag. Usually located on the door jamb. You will look for the FIRST digit only to identify the front coil springs. If it is a D then these will work. If not you will need to use one of our other sets of springs
- On some applications, running 1" - 1.5" drop coils will allow for using stock length shocks. For 2" lowering coils we recommend shorter shocks. For 3" drop coils, shorter shocks are usually required.
- Specs for the lowering coils are based on a stock height OEM coil. If your current stock springs have sagged (usually only happens on the older vehicles, it may appear you did not get the full drop amount if you are comparing by measuring your vehicle's current height.
- Does NOT fit models with 4WD Models. Must have Coil Springs
1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15