Trekline Motorsport's Rear Lift Blocks provide an excellent way to lift the rear of your vehicle. These lifting blocks not only look great but are incredibly strong and will stand up to the elements. Many companies out there are selling Aluminum lift blocks which will crack and deteriorate over time. Stick with a heavy duty steel block for the superior strength and longevity.
These blocks are 1" thick lift blocks. That means they have an average height of 1 inches thick. The blocks are Flat blocks (Not Tapered) so it measures the same thickness throughout the block. If your vehicle has a stock block from the factory and you plan to replace it, you will want to use a block that is taller than the stock block by the amount you want to lift the truck. (Ex: If there is a 2" factory block and you want to lift the truck an additional 2", you would need a block measuring 4 inches thick to replace the factory block and still give the lift you want).
These blocks are for trucks with 2.5" wide leaf springs. We do not recommend running them on applications with 3" wide leaf springs.
- 2000 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 2500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD / 3500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2010 GMC Sierra 1500HD (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD / 2500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2010 GMC Sierra 3500HD / 3500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- Blocks are Flat (Non-Tapered) and measure 2.5" wide (for use with 2.5" wide leaf springs)
- Does NOT include u-bolts. Stock ubolts may work depending on the application. Be sure to check the length of your u-bolts to verify
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10