Trekline Motorsport's Torsion Lift Keys are the top of the line in the Industry. These torsion keys in this leveling kit are Forged, unlike the many cast torsion keys on the market. Cast torsion keys are very dangerous as they can break when installed. This is why here at Trekline, we only supply forged keys that have passed our rigorous quality inspection. This is the same quality found on OEM vehicle torsion keys. After the forging process, the keys are coated with a black powdercoat finish for the ultimate surface protection.
Please be sure to check your RPO codes in the Glove Box before purchasing. These keys fit specific vehicles based on those codes. See the description below for more info
- 2000 - 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- 2000 - 2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 (2WD / 4WD / AWD Models)
- Fits Vehicles with RPO codes: FT2-FT3-FT4-FT5-FT6-FT7 Please check your Glovebox for your code list and verify these are on there. If you do not see these, then please check our other listings.
- Longer front shocks recommended or see our other listings for these kits with Shock Extenders
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13