99 - 06 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD) 1" Composite Coil Spring Spacer
Trekline Motorsport's Lift Coil Spacers are designed to raise up the height on the front end of your vehicle. They can also be used as a leveling kit to level the front and rear of the vehicle or they can be used in conjunction with other components for a full lift kit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thickness of the spacer does not equal the actual lift height. For most spacers, there is a 2:1 ratio between the lift height and spacer thickness. This is due to the angle of the suspension system and components. For example, a 3" lift spacer may only be 1.5" thick. When installed on the vehicle it will product the correct lift height.
Are you looking for how to fix truck lean or sagging on one side? This lean has been given a common name due to its prevalence in the industry, specifically on lowered trucks. This lean can occur on either the Driver's or passenger's side. One easy way to fix this Chevy Lean is to use a coil spacer on the side where you are seeing the lean. It will lift that side up and help level out your truck.
- 1999 - 2006 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD)
- 2007 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD)
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- Does NOT fit models with Torsion Bar Front Suspension. Fits models with Coil Spring Suspension ONLY.
- Longer Shocks or the use of shock extenders are recommended when running a 2" or larger coil spacer type lift.
- Does NOT fit 2007 models with the New body style. Only fits the 07 Models with the Classic Body Style.
- We recommend our Aftermarket lift control arms for use with 2 - 3" coil spacers on the 99-06 Models.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07