97 - 03 Ford F-150 (2WD) 2.5" Fabricated Steel Coil Spacer Set
Trekline Motorsport's Lift Coil Spacers are designed to raise up the height on the front end of your vehicle. They can also be used as a leveling kit to level the front and rear of the vehicle or they can be used in conjunction with other components for a full lift kit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thickness of the spacer does not equal the actual lift height. For most spacers, there is a 2:1 ratio between the lift height and spacer thickness. This is due to the angle of the suspension system and components. For example, a 3" lift spacer may only be 1.5" thick. When installed on the vehicle it will product the correct lift height.
- 1997 - 2003 Ford F-150 (2WD Models ONLY)
- 2004 Ford F-150 - Heritage Edition (2WD Models ONLY)
- Does NOT fit S10 models with Torsion Bar or Strut Suspension. Fits models with Coil Spring Suspension ONLY.
- Longer Shocks or the use of shock extenders are recommended when running a 2" or larger coil spacer type lift.
- 2004 Models MUST be the Heritage edition. Does not fit the 2004 models with the new body style.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03