00 - 06 Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban 1500, Avalanche 1500 Front Lift Shock Extenders
Trekline Motorsport's Lift Shock Extenders allow for keeping your stock shocks when your vehicle has been lifted. This is achieved by repositioning the shock mount location and shifting it higher. This allows the stock length shock to maintain the correct amount of travel on the new lifted suspension. These lifting shock extenders come with a heavy duty powdercoat finish for the ultimate in protection.
- 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- Does NOT fit models with Coil Spring Suspension. Fits Torsion bar suspension ONLY
- Designed for vehicles lifted with a torsion key type lift.
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06