Trekline Motorsport's Rear Drop Hangers provide an excellent way to achieve moderate drop when you are wanting to avoid notching the frame. A heavy duty steel hanger, Grade 8 fastening hardware, and a high quality black powdercoat finish is what you can expect when you invest in a set of these lowering hangers.
The hangers can be used alone for the drop listed or you can run them along with a set of drop shackles to bring the rear down even more. If you are looking for hangers and shackles together in a kit, please be sure to look at our Drop Hanger / Shackle combo listings to order them both at once.
- 1999 - 2006 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 Chevolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) - Classic Body Style ONLY
- Works on 2WD or 4WD Applications
- Does NOT work on models where the front hangers are Welded on. Must have rivets.
- Does NOT fit 2007 models with New Body Style.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07