Trekline Motorsport's Rear Drop Hangers provide an excellent way to achieve moderate drop when you are wanting to avoid notching the frame. A heavy duty steel hanger, Grade 8 fastening hardware, and a high quality black powdercoat finish is what you can expect when you invest in a set of these lowering hangers.
The hangers can be used alone for the drop listed or you can run them along with a set of drop shackles to bring the rear down even more. If you are looking for hangers and shackles together in a kit, please be sure to look at our Drop Hanger / Shackle combo listings to order them both at once.
- 1997 - 2003 Ford F-150 (2WD / 4WD)
- 2004 Ford F-150 - Heritage Edition (2WD / 4WD)
- Works on 2WD / 4WD Applications
- Does NOT work on models where the front hangers are Welded on. Must have rivets.
- Does NOT fit 2004 F-150s with the New body Style - Heritage Models ONLY
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04