Trekline Motorsports offers a wide selection of U-bolts. Whether you are looking for OEM replacement U-bolts, Lift kit U-bolts, or Lowering Kit U-bolts we can help you find what you need. All the U-bolts we supply are zinc-coated for rust protection and come in a set of 4 U-Bolts with all washers and nuts included.
It is ALWAYS recommended to measure the U-bolts on your vehicle and compare them with the measurements provided to make sure they will work for your needs. We have done our best to ensure the fitment information listed is accurate but due to the many variables and options on the vehicles, it is crucial to measure your bolts first. We will not be responsible for the freight costs if you order the wrong U-bolts for your vehicle. Even if our listing says they will fit your vehicle, this may not always be the case. You MUST measure them still. This application will most likely fit your vehicle, but due to all the factory and after-market options, this is not always the case. Please measure them carefully to avoid issues. See the images below for how to make your measurements. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us before making a purchase.
These U-Bolts are a Square Bend and they measure (D) 9/16" x (L) 12.5" x (W) 2.6" x (T) 6". Please verify this is what you need before purchase.
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet C2500 2WD
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet K2500 4WD
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet C3500 2WD
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet K3500 4WD
- 1988-1994 GMC C2500 2WD
- 1988-1994 GMC K2500 4WD
- 1988-1994 GMC C3500 2WD
- 1988-1994 GMC K3500 4WD
- These U-bolts are designed to fit Stock (0") - 1.5" Blocks. If your blocks are stacked, please make sure to use the total block height for your measurements.
- U-bolts can be cut down to a shorter length if desired. Please check your measurements and ensure there will be enough thread for your application to torque properly.
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Chevy / GMC C2500 / C3500 / K2500 / K3500 2WD / 4WD
88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 Chevy / GMC C2500 / C3500 / K2500 / K3500 2WD / 4WD