00 - 06 GMC Yukon / Yukon XL 1500 2WD/4WD 3" Rear Lowering Coils
Trekline Motorsport's coil springs are wound from the highest quality spring material available. They are then stress relieved and shot peened to extend the fatigue life. After manufacturing, the drop coils are powdercoated to offer rust protection and exceptional looks. These lowering springs are guaranteed NOT to sag over time! Coil springs and load tested to ensure the proper height will be achieved once they are installed.
- 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon (2WD / AWD / 4WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD) -- V8 Engine ONLY
- Shorter Shocks or the use of shock extenders recommended.
- If you have Auto-Ride / Air-Ride suspension you will need our air-ride sensor rod kit
- Specs for the lowering coils are based on a stock height OEM coil. If your current stock springs have sagged (usually only happens on the older vehicles, it may appear you did not get the full drop amount if you are comparing by measuring your vehicle's current height.
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06