Trekline Motorsport's Lift Coil Spacers are designed to raise up the height on the front end of your vehicle. They can also be used as a leveling kit to level the front and rear of the vehicle or they can be used in conjunction with other components for a full lift kit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thickness of the spacer does not equal the actual lift height. For most spacers, there is a 2:1 ratio between the lift height and spacer thickness. This is due to the angle of the suspension system and components. For example, a 3" lift spacer may only be 1.5" thick. When installed on the vehicle it will product the correct lift height.
- 2007 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- 2007 - 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD / AWD / 4WD)
- Does NOT fit models with Torsion Bar or Strut Suspension. Fits models with Coil Spring Suspension ONLY.
- Does NOT fit 2007 models with the Classic Body Style
- Each spacer gives 1/2" of lift. They can be stacked to gain up to an inch total of lift.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15