Trekline Motorsports' Torsion Bar Unloading Tools are a must have when changing out torsion keys. This torsion key tool allows for safely unloading and reloading of the torsion keys, which are under extremely high forces when on the vehicle. It is not advisable to use other inferior methods to remove the keys (clamps, pullers, etc...). Our tools are properly heat treated to withstand the forces exerted by the keys. We highly recommend that a high-quality Molybdenum disulfide (Moly) grease be applied each time the tool is used. This grease is designed for extreme pressure applications and can help prevent the tool from seizing up.
- 1992 - 1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe (4WD)
- 1995 - 1999 GMC Yukon (4WD)
- Fits 4WD models ONLY. Must have Torsion Bar Suspension!
- Must grease the tool before each use to prevent seizing. Molybdenum disulfide (Moly) grease is highly recommended as it is designed for high pressure applications.
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99